How to Create WiFi Hotspot in Debian 10 Buster (Android is Supported)
The default network manager in Debian 10 Buster supports to create WiFi hotspot (Android devices Supported)
1. First open Terminal and run the following command
2. click the + button on the bottom left
3. Select Wi-fi and then click Create
4. Type in connection name, SSID, select Hotspot mode.
In Wifi Security tab, select WPA & WPA2 Personal and type in a password.
In IPv4 Settings tab, select mode “Share to other computers”
And Click SAVE
5. Click Your Network Applet And Click Connect to hidden Wi-fi Network
7. Select Your Network name (STEP 4) and click Connect