How to Install CPU-G (CPU-Z for Linux) in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Bionic Beaver or Linux Mint 19 Tara
CPU-G is an GUI (graphical user interface) software that displays useful information about your system. CPU-G collects and shows information about your CPU, RAM, Motherboard, some general information about your hardware.
If you want to install CPU-G follow these step
1. Click here to Download CPU-G
2. Open folder where CPU-G deb is stored
3. Install with gdebi you can follow this tutorial to install gdebi and use gdebi
4. click install and wait until finish
5. You can open gdebi via Activities